Friday, October 29, 2010

only three

Only three this month-I'm slacking off, in life in general. I am not ready for the intense extended essay writing that will happen this weekend, the college essay writing that will hopefully happen and be completed this weekend, the everything else that is going on at the same time. I need to be more diligent, not rely on the adrenaline rush of stress to get work done, get things done earlier so that my insides aren't eaten alive by what I am feeling. I don't want to grow up and be responsible-to have all of these things that I have to do. c yet again halfheartedly tried to get me to skip school, though all the while she knew that we wouldn't, that we never do and probably never will. I think we need to think about skipping school to prevent ourselves from actually doing it-if I start asking myself why I do everything, would I ever get anything done?

No comments:

Post a Comment