Saturday, January 14, 2012

flowers bloom until they rot and fall apart

It's bizarre being back at school with only around thirty other people.  I don't really know what to do.  I listen to Hadestown over and over again, and wish that Orpheus had never looked back.  I read Jitterbug Perfume.  I go through the motions of being.  Is this what it's like to grow up and not have homework?  

I've started to write a play.  Maybe I'll just make myself write one play per weekend.  I'll walk out to the graveyard.  I'll look at the stars.  Yes.  Homework.

We live together in a house, fourteen of us.  We eat dinner together and laugh.  I don't know why, but thinking about it makes me feel empty all of a sudden.  I miss something I've never had and can't really grasp, something vital and invisible, like space.  Something, someone?

No comments:

Post a Comment